Hi all, I have decided to start afresh with this blog in view of this direction- update you all on my busy life and to pin down all the happy things going on in my life. Afterall, I want a blog to remind me of the happy days not the unhappy ones.
So last week, I just went for my first aid course (and yes, passed lahhhh). It was a 3 days course. I have learnt quite a lot throughout the course. These are some of the interesting things I'd learnt:
1. Learnt how to stop bleeding
2. Learnt how to bandage people (different kind of bandage for different kinda injuries - fractures, cuts etc)
3. Learnt how to handle people with fits or seizure
4. Learnt how to help someone who is choked by food
5. Learnt how to do CPR
6. Learnt how to use AED
7. Learnt how to handle people who's suffering from heat stroke
8. Learnt how to handle people suffering from burns.
There're still many things I'd learnt over the course and the lecturer was very nice to give us more examples so that we could use the knowledge in our daily lives.
So yesterday, I'd met up with my sec sch gfs. Von was super crazy and kept trying to throw us into the pool. Luckily (not just by luck, probably through years of fighting with bro. haha!), strong me managed to save yao and myself from being thrown into the pool. My arms are aching now from all the struggles man!
Today - Went for dance lesson in the afternoon. Hopefully I manage to catch up in dance. Feels so noob right now. =( Met up with qzz for lunch and headed for facial. Went to new house after that and tadaaaa my sunday is gone without much rest. =(
Anyway, happy that BFF called me ytd to apologise and we texted to clear the misunderstanding. I cried for hours the other day till I still feel so sick now man. But yayyy! Everything's solved =)))
Jia you all in this new week!!! Fighting~ Moving in this week and cny's coming so soon! Yet to do my nails and hair man!!! Am going to be super busy over this new week. Body's not being super kind to me. Hopefully it will recover and I'll have all the strength for this new week! Till I update again.
Xoxo,
Jolene.
No comments:
Post a Comment