Decided to blog on those dating days. Teehee.
Day 1: So happy to see him! Was a lil shy when I first saw him at the airport. Wah lao, know him so many years idk why was I shy lahhhh! Dinner tgt with my clique. He was a lil quiet during dinner but hope he doesn't feel too out of place bahhh~ K tgt with his sisters. Diya fell asleep halfway through k~ Guess he was too tired. Poor boy.
Day 2: Went to find his h bangle, shopped for his mum's bday present and my mum's present. Dinnered at my place before heading to watch princess and the 7 kungfu masters at westmall cathay with meiya, jerry and auntie~ Quite a funny show!
Day 3: Day started with 12 twelve cupcakes surprise! While waiting to be seated, diya walked around turf city, spotted twelves cupcakes shop and bought me those lovelies! Awwwwww. Was so shocked cause I didn't know turf city sells them! Dim sum-ed at ah yat with meiya and family. Meiya is diya's elder sister btw for those who don't already know. It was such a horrible dim sum experience. Service sucks ttm! They served us with unwashed cups and the cups were really dirty =\ So anyways, was so fun hanging out with jaryl and jerlin! We were playing with some stationary spca donation dog, and the kids were thinking that it's those 20cents "movable" dog and after donating the coins, they were expecting the dog to move! How cute!! Anyways, jaryl's damn obsessed with fans and aircon, so whenever he see fans, he would be "FAN!", "AIRCON!", "On aircon!". So when we were done playing with the dog, Jerlin was like "bye bye dog", and jaryl went "bye bye fan". I literally lol-ed man! The lil girl can't bear to leave the dog and he can't bear to leave the fan? Lol! Then jerlin was like throwing tantrums saying "I want uncle (referring to diya's brother)!" and then diya copied jerlin and threw tantrums saying "I want dear dear!" Wah lao that was superrrrrr funny! His brother and I saw that and kept laughing. My boy's really one of a kind man.... Lol! Visited his ah gong. Ah gong seems to slim down =| Oh yaaaa. Headed to eat blackball and pasta with them after that. Whole day's about eating man! Oh yaaaa, his mother cooked birdnest for me btw. How sweet of his mother~ xDDD
Day 4: Packed food for meiya cause she couldn't leave house. Though it was like late afternoon already, but still decided to go over USS. We got ourselves the express tickets cause we were like really late. USS was so funnnn! Despite going there for quite a lot of times already, it's just still so fun! I guess it's the company that matters. Love the new sesame street ride btw!!! And I tried the water ride for the first time! Was quite fun! We bought poncho cause I definitely don't wna get wet. Fun fun! Dinnered at my place. He chatted with my mummy till like 11 plus. He surprised me with 5 lakorel so that I wouldn't have to keep buying them. How thoughtful! Night ended suppering at al azhar with his sis and bro. xDDD
Day 5: Lunched at Jack's place. Had escargots xDDD. Sent him for meeting, ah siang to school and headed to mbs to shop with his sister. Picked him up for dinner and we played mj tgt! And I won his money. Muahahaha~
Day 6: Bought herbal drinks and food for him, before sending him off =|
End of dating~ =( Till I see him again! I think soon... Before he flies for u.s, he'll stop by sg for 1/2 days I think. Fingers crossed*
No comments:
Post a Comment