in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Screwed Up Body Clock

Been hanging out till late with d and here I am, so wide awake at 2am. Wtfffffff.

Btw, D's on the way to us for meeting and also to playyy. So envious of him!

Anyways, I bet I've gained a lot of weight these few weeks. Been suppering like crazy lately. And, I had macs for supper last night and just this afternoon, I had macs for tea break -.- Omgggg.

Ahhhhh, us timing sucks man. It's 15 hours before sg and it's pretty annoying. Can't talk to him before I sleep and when he calls before he sleeps, I'll most likely be working. Blahhhh. Can't wait for him to come back or go china work cause at least there's no time difference. Blah.

Trying my best to spend more time with my family lately. My brother must have missed me a lot those few days I went dating because today he spoke quite a lot. Teehee. And he treated me sushi tei! I have the best brother everrrrr~ Hehe. xDDDDDD

Just wna nua for a week. Doing nothing, but sleep and watch tv and sleep and watch tv =( But buay saiiiiiiiiii.

No comments:

Post a Comment