in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mummy's Bday

Today I'm very happy! It's my mummy's bday! She's the best mother ever! Never expect much from us. Is a very simple person. She's easily contented with life. Occasionally when I acc her to shop, or bring her eat nice food, she'd feel very happy. Had lunch with mummy at my fav restaurant - tatsuya. The omakase lunch was about 270 per pax. Expensive but mummy and I enjoyed ourselves! Went to robinsons and metro to shop after that. Mummy's like a Santa Claus. Buying so many gifts this month. Haha! Mummy was saying it's damn sianz to always work. Occasionally she should take some weekday off and do things like eating good food and just relax. Headed to le restaurant for dinner with the family. The food is good and affordable. Mummy was saying wah dinner 4 people eat, cheaper than lunch (2 pax). Haha! My fav pics of the day are below!





No comments:

Post a Comment