in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New bed sheet!

Changed bed sheet with hubby today. And bb packed, swept and mopped the room while I watched him. Haha! =x okay la. I did help throwing rubbish.. Haha! Love doing house chores with him! Hehe. 

Merry belated Xmas all btw. Haha! I just love December!!! Because my parents' bday are in December, and my hubby's sister and bro-in-law bday also in dec. I get to eat so many bday cakes this month. Hehehe. I love cakes!!! Plus there're so many celebrations, party and all this month which spells fun!

Anyways so happy to meet up my dear sq the other day even if it's just for two hours!!! Oh ya! My BFF Avan is turning 30 next year. And I'm so happy that he's hitting the big 3 soon! Especially so when he's progressing quite well in his career. Yayyyy!

Oh ya I've been playing mj quite often these few days... And that makes me a very happy woman. Haha!!

Anyways, having heard of so many wakes lately, I hope everyone will he rush their lives more and cherish people around them more...

Shall update on my life again. Gna go work tml! Shall sleep Liao! But wait... It's New Year's Eve tml!!! 2014 is comingggg! Amagaddd. I hope my dear friends have enjoyed Xmas and will enjoy nye! Miss you all! Happy new year in advance! I'll probably be too busy and tired to update! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment