in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

V day!

So we had group dating on v day! The boys prepared balloons and "flower" for the girls. Went down earlier to tie the balloons to the chair and placed the "flowers" on the table! So sweet of them! We even had a heart shaped cake! I enjoyed myself that night=) we went to catch Wolf of Wall Street after that. I must say Leonardo dicarpio is really a very good actor! 

Oh btw my dear sq is back in Aus! How time flies!!! I hope she manages to find a steadip job in Aus! Dua dua tan tan then can treat us eat Ho Liao in Aus! Haha! I kinda miss Aus =( I miss the humongous ribs from Sydney hurricane! I miss the brunch everywhere and the all so awesome cakes and macaroons too!

Anyways avan's 30th surprise bday party was a success! Though we all spent like few hours tgt only, but I really enjoyed myself! Love these company=)))

Alright shall head to sleep already! Ikr, it's 8 plus only. But I barely slept 5 hours ytd cause I buay koon. Maybe the mj before that made me too excited. =.= zzz. My hubby is soundly asleep beside me cause he went out for supper after mj and didn't sleep till now. good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment