in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Morningggg!

Hub is back from India! We're probably having Mac breakfast later! Can't waittttt! XD yay finally someone is back to massage me and help me take water etc. hehe.

Oh ya ballet friend of 20 years came to visit me ytd afternoon! How I missed the times we used to play in the playground tgt before ballet and have our stockings torn every single lesson. Hahahaha!!! I would always get back home getting questioned by my mum saying "why your stocking always tear?!" Then I'd cheekily reply "cause you bought cheap stockings". Haha! Naughty me! Anyways we had lunch at my place and caught up a lil! We were like saying 20 years later we'll be aunties and having high tea while our daughters will be out tgt. Haha!

Oh ya Betty is not working for us soon. Which makes me so sad. I'm Gna miss her! =((( but I guess it's time for her to stay with her husband. She probably misses him too badly cause they only get to meet once a week. Or maybe Betty wants a bb soon? Hehe. I mean it's time. Since she's near 30s already? I hope we'll still get to meet each other sometimes next time! Or that she would pop by my place sometimes! =)) k Gna go prepare already before hub drops by my place to pick me up! Ciaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment