Haven't updated on the new domestic helper. She looks really fierce!!! Even when she smiles, she looks fierce too =| have never seen such a fierce domestic helper!!! think we're going to change her... I'm so Gna miss Betty!!! And her cooking =((((( I love love love her cooking!!! I always sms her to prepare my lunch by a specific timing cause I'm too lazy to go down to tell her especially in the midst of my sleep. can't do that to nor cause her English isn't really good.. I doubt she understands written English. =((( btw, Betty told us to keep the papaya tree (which she had planted).. That means she will be coming back often! =)))
I'm Gna miss her but I am glad she is starting her new life soon! I hope she visits us often next time!
Oh btw my friends are really sweet, always dropping me texts of concern. I don't contact friends on a daily basis, so I'm more than glad to receive texts of concern every now and then from different friends! And today, mummy sent daddy to deliver me some homemade carrot cakes, muffins and a da paolo Black Forest cake!!! XDDDD So thankful for wonderful friends and awesome family that God has given me. =))) nights world! And yes my body clock is still screwed.
No comments:
Post a Comment