in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Save Save

Feels quite good to finally know how to save. Have bought almost everything necessary, set aside money for delivery, so now it's time to save for baby shower, and confinement lady! Having a confinement lady is damnnnn expensive. It's 2.8 k per month. =| 

Anyways, hub has been always following my budget(without complains), and also been packing food for me. Sometimes he has to ta bao thrice a day just for his hungry wife, Poor boy. Except the times he irritates me, I really like spending everyday with him. =))) 

Oh ya hub told me that 我人太好, easy to be bullied.. Hai...

Missing my friends but I can't meet them at the moment =( can't wait to see them, and have late night mj!!! nights world! Typing this at wee hours because I buay koon again. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment