in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Things I Hate about being Pregnant

Since I can't sleep, I might as well talk about the things I hate about being pregnant.

1. Having no cravings. Yes, I'm weird. Normally pregnant ladies have cravings but I'm the odd one. I used to have lots of cravings before I'm pregnant. Like I would randomly crave for imperial steamboat, or ikea meatballs, or sashimi or xlb or everything! But now I don't crave for anything. This is damn bad! Can you imagine a food lover like me who doesn't crave for anything?!!!! And it gets even annoying when everyone starts being nice and try to accomdate to my cravings and ask me to decide what I want to eat but I just have noooo cravings. Even after telling them I have no cravings, I'm supposed to make the decision because I'm the pregnant lady. =( Not having cravings is sad enough and it's worse that I always have to decide on what food to eat =( I never had this problem before! I always love the thought of eating; when it's time for lunch, I could be thinking of what to eat for dinner. Now I dread eating cause I'll have to decide what food to eat. This feeling sucks. =(

2. Drinking coke, bottled green tea, ice lemon tea with guilt. So preggies are not supposed to drink too much coffee or tea. In fact we're supposed to avoid coffee or tea. I used to drink like 2 packets of green tea per day, or more. Now whenever I drink tea related stuff, I will feel damn guilty. =|

3. Going to a bubble tea shop thinking really hard what's the best drink to take. On a very rare occasion when I see people drinking bubble tea, I'll be like "I want a bb tea too." So while queuing at the bb tea shop, the guilt kicks in again. So I'll be thinking really hard or what to get to lessen my guilt. There was once I looked at the menu and thought that some yam drink would be the best choice, but the drink seemed to contain tea. =| so much for thinking so hard of what to get. There was another time I chose some cranberry drink, and it turned out so bad because I thought cranberry would taste sour, and I chose the sugar level to be 80% or full(I can't rmb)... And the drink tasted like sugar! Wtf man not even a tiny bit of sour. Bad choices bad choices! Normally I would just order grass jelly milk tea and happily enjoy my cup of bb tea. But I can't cause grass jelly is supposed to be cooling, which I'm supposed to avoid. Blahhhh!

4. No sharksfin. I'm not a fan of sharksfin but I really love Thai village's sharksfin!!! It just taste soooo nice. So whenever I eat sharksfin soup, I will have to dig out the sharksfin and give it to someone else. Which is damn troublesome!!!! =(

5. Eating lots of meal a day. I love sleeping till late and skipping breakfasts. So normally I would only take 3 meals a days or mostly 2 meals if I don't have supper. Now I can't take 2 meals a day cause I'm afraid I'll be starving my little one!!!! =(((

6. Going into a jap restaurant not eating sashimi. I can't have my sashimi, I can't have my salmon roe, I can't eat my sea urchin, I can't eat my tako wasabi!!!! Which is damn damn damn sad!!! And what's worse is having a omasake meal without sashimi!! Like seriously? Sashimi's the best part?!!

7. I'm supposed to avoid half cooked stuffs. Examples are half boiled eggs, medium rare steak, tamago and poached eggs. =.= so imagine eating ramen without tamago, or going yakun not eating half boiled egg. Ok fine, I cheated twice, I went to yakun and had the staff boil the egg longer and it's about maybe 80% cooked? Haha. Now I'm getting to see why I don't have cravings because almost all my favourite food are in the "ban" list. =(

8. Waking up in the middle of the night to pee. I used to sleep throughout the night. Now I wake up at least thrice to pee. =.=

9. Having backaches. Now I can't play mj without feeling the acheeeee! Damn Jia lat. And it's damn hard to fall asleep with backaches. =(

10. Feeling bloated after eating a little. There goes my humongous appetite! I have to spend so much on food because I take about minimum 4 meals a day =(

Kk time for bed! I hope I can fall asleepppp! Nights world!

No comments:

Post a Comment