in wedding gown
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Learning
Everyday, I'm learning to be a better mummy and a better wife=) So I'm feeling better already. Slight aches only. I tried napping as much as possible whenever bb is sleeping. Feeling much energized now! Oh ya, I have better patience now. It's not easy always trying to coax a crying baby. I wna be the best mother for my baby and be the best partner hub can ever have =))) so far everything is going well. Been communicating quite well with hubby. He shares more stuffs with me now. Always used to hide things to himself... So used to being with him 24/7. I'm Gna miss him so badly when he go overseas to work... We have changed so much because of bb. Used to eat good food almost everyday, and spending on branded stuff/clubbing but now we've become so thrifty because of baby! We don't mind that because we want the best for our bb~ Bb is damn atas luh. Pampers Japanese brand, milk powder also on high side, organic shower stuff, organic lotion, organic bottle wash, even detergent also organic. Lolol! Still got buy saving plan, help bb save money. Sibei tang poon. Time to nap! And look after bb in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment