in wedding gown
Thursday, February 05, 2015
Interrupted Sleeps
So my bb was sleeping in her Yao Lan and she flipped and turned (ended up in an uncomfortable position) so she cried. I shifted her to her bed thinking she can flip all she wants there but she kept insecure. So I carried her out to my bed. She made noise too. Oh btw, she was moving about on my bed and knocked into my nose. It was damn painful! It felt as though she broke my nose. Zzz. Now she's back to her Yao Lan. I miss sleeping through the night. =( story of a mum. But I guess it's good that I'm a young mum cause it's gna be even more tiring when mummies in their 30s have to go through this. Oh and seeing your bb laugh/smile make all of these worthwhile. It's such an awesome and amazing feeling to see them smile or laugh. Back to sleep! K bye~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment