in wedding gown
Tuesday, April 07, 2015
Busy
Been so busy with Jenna's party. It's happening so soon!!!! This saturday! Bb woke up from nap at 5 and slept at 12 plus just now =.= she cried like mad cause she was feeling so hot and couldn't sleep... My air con was ok after today's repair and it suddenly went crazy at night =.= poor bb was crying till her whole hair was wet... Brought her to the ktv with aircon and she coma sleep almost immediately. Poor girl.. Must be so tired... Tasks for the day were accomplished btw! Printing of photos, finishing some kitty deco, and making the photos fit into the photo frames! super love these!! Could stare at them for super long!!! All the memories from birth till now! 10 hours spent in labour, staying in hospital with so many visitors flocking in for the whole of 2 days, confinement days, breastfeeding days, her first check up, the first time she fell sick, the first time she got admitted into the hospital and I got to take care of her for two days till I fell sick (had to carry her almost the whole 2 days and sayang her and sing song to her), the first time she laugh (still feel very excited whenever she laugh hehe), how I always manage to ask her call mama early in the morning.... Ah just so much memories. I've gained so much knowledge this one year. I hope I can be the best mother to her. =) I love my jenna! I hope she grows up to become a sensible child and a responsible adult when she grows up. And I really hope she makes positive impact in people's lives. Ah I just had super shiok mookata at jurong west just now! Hehehe Gna be my next favourite supper place. Managed to go out for supper cause baby was super tired and I'm sure she wouldn't wake up and disturb the maid. Kk nights all! Cya soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment