in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Monday, May 18, 2015

Hubby Bday

Been busy lately. After hubby went away again, I've been busy working and taking care of bb. Anyways, updates on my hubby Bday! surprised hubby by decorating the room! And also hid a birthday cake in his luggage so he could read it in macau. Hehe. Also surprised him by bringing the cake I baked to the restaurant without him knowing it! He didn't even know I baked the cake even after looking at it. Why my hubby so dumb??? Hahahha. But he was very happy I baked the cake and that he liked it! He was like wahhh dear didn't know you can bake cheesecake leh, very nice leh! Now my hubby can no longer say he only tasted the muffin which I dropped onto the grass patch =.= ok so 10 years ago I baked muffin for my hubby (then bf) and I was very happy and eager to give him. So when I saw him, I ran towards him holding the muffin and tadaaa I tripped a lil and dropped the muffin =.= the muffin dropped onto the grass patch which is so dirty lah?!!!! he ended up eating the muffin because he said I baked it for him. So silly lah?!!! I wouldn't eat the muffin la so dirty. Lolol. Anyways, I'm glad I made my hubby happy those few days celebrating his bday. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment