in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Day Two

Slept till 5 plus in the afternoon on the second day because hubby was busy working. Was chatting with hubby till we both fell asleep. I love chatting with hubby before sleeping... Took a selfie and I think I looked much more energized than ytd. Lolol. Went out for dinner and had a super Wu hua meal! Beef not to my liking though. Love all the food except the beef. But the service was really good. And I couldn't finish the food! Probably because I was too hungry that I felt a lil bloated. Dinner was the first meal of the day! Btw went to night market and tried the mahjong game!!! I wanted to shop for things for jenna and maids but we ended up playing mj game the whole night!!! We played from 11 to 3 plus and then went to drink shi quan soup, and eat ru rou fan!!!  Super love the ru rou fan there. I added a lil soup into the rice to make it tastier. Hehe.. After that we went back to play the mahjong game at 3+ am! Omg super crazy us! It's kinda like bingo, you have to get a straight line to win. So you'll have to take 15 tiles initially. And match them to the pictures there. If you get a straight line instantly, you'll get a yellow card. If you are waiting to game (等牌-one tile away from winning), you can draw another 3 tiles. If you have flower you can draw one more tile. If you game after you take your tiles, you will get a blue card. And 4 blue cards is equivalent to 1 yellow card. It was super addictive because we could use the yellow card to exchange for gifts. I exchanged 26 yellow cards for a hello kitty bling bling clock, 2 hello kitty bling bling calculator, 1 hello kitty towel and 1 portable charger. I haven't exchanged 13 yellow cards because we finished playing around 5 plus and we wanted to let the stall owners to rest. Might go back to play tonight! Not sure what to exchange later though.








No comments:

Post a Comment