in wedding gown
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Baby Girl
So everyone's been asking me when is the next child coming. But I'm not intending to have one so soon =( it's so tiring... I guess after I put her in school for a year and I rest for a year.... I'm so tired everyday, having to work occasionally, take care of bb and also spend time with my big bb. My baby Jenna is so naughty nowadays. She cries whenever she couldn't get smth. Throws tantrum when she can't get what she wants =( so demanding. The other day she even knocked her head onto the floor when she was throwing tantrums. Super naughty!!! But she's a lovely baby. Always melts my heart most of the time. She would kiss me when I ask her to kiss me, and whenever I ask her whether she wants mama to baobao she would say baobao and hug me so tightly. wah super melt! So in love with my naughty girl <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment