in wedding gown
Sunday, August 16, 2015
Was getting through a tough period but I'm getting better. Was so stressed with work and had to maintain the relationship with my hubby... Glad everything is getting better. Am so tired of quarrels when I'm already so tired from work. Work is still as stressful but I'm glad rs with hubby is getting better. We bought the annual pass to uss, aquarium and adventure cove! Probably Gna go adventure cove every week, bring baby Jenna to go uss and aquarium often. She loves the fishes there!!! Singapore is so small so I guess we would keep going those places. We even bought the express pass for uss. Yay! I love my baby Jenna so much btw! She brings so much joy to so many lives! Ah hope that we could have the badminton day per week but it's so hard to book badminton court =( really need to start exercising and be fit! On a random note, I'm so hungry right nowwww! Damn Jia lat. just now we had late lunch at 3. Then at 6 I was telling my hubby I'm very hungry =.= he was like huh? We just ate lunch at home leh.. Lolol I'm like yes I'm so hungry now!!! Ok it's 245 right now and I'm feeling so hungry again.... Zzz. I just had supper at 12 plus. What is wrong with my appetiteee?!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment