in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Donations

Figured that since I've been busy to find time to volunteer, I should do a part in donating to the needy. Currently donating to the Singapore heart foundation monthly, have donated to the old folks home the other day, and intend to donate to an orphanage in Indonesia. This orphanage is a kampong house of 170sq m, with 3 bedrooms and there are 37 boys staying inside and there're two caretakers staying there too. =( Would love to go overseas to visit orphanage or teach in schools next time but now I'll focus on raising my daughter, probably when she's older in her secondary school, I'll go around overseas helping the needy. Hope you guys could do some donations if you don't have time to do volunteer works~ every small donations or efforts make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment