in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Amazing

Really thinks that baby is a gift from God... Can't describe the happiness that you'll get from your baby... So today my daughter forced me to wake up by knocking on the door repeatedly. While knocking the door, she was screaming "mamaaaaa, open!!! Popo, open!!!! Mamaaaaaa mamaaaaa mamaaaaa, open!!! Mamaaaaaa!!!!" Then the knocking stopped and the screaming got louder and louder! Couldn't bear to hear her scream, I opened the door slightly and peeped at her. She was lying on the floor next to the door and carrying her teddy bear. Lol! My heart melted upon seeing this scene. Upon seeing me, she immediately gave a big smile and called mama! Awww. Then she tried to climb up my bed so I assisted her. The next thing she did was to point at the pillow and say "mama sleep" and point at another pillow and say "papa sleep". FYI my hubby wasn't around and she hasn't seen him for weeks but she could still remember him and that she knows exactly which side of the bed belongs to her papa!!! Next, I continued to nua on the bolster and she pointed at the bolster, saying "mama sleep, papa sleep." I guess she really missed her dad!!! So much joy I get from her! My happy little pill!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment