I hope that when I'm older and earns a stable income, I can go around helping people in need. =((( saddens me so much looking at such videos...
in wedding gown
Saturday, May 28, 2016
Sad
Chanced upon this video of prostitutes being impregnanted and some abandoned their child while others are having a hard time raising the kid. These kid are being taken care of usually by their relatives while their mums try to make ends meet... Must be so hard on these ladies.... It saddens me to know that some guys would force themselves onto these women? Why would any guy be so sick in the mind to impregnant a prostitute? =(((( anyway there's this transgender who's taking care of an abandoned child(who happens to be his neighbour). Really admire how noble the transgender is.... And people can make fun of the abandoned child for living with the transgender?!!!! What has the world become.. The child didn't choose to be abandoned and was even mocked at? I really hope the world will be kinder....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment