in wedding gown
Friday, July 29, 2016
26!
It's been a week since my birthday has passed! I'm feeling 26!!!! Feeling kinda old already but so far quite satisfied with how my life is going. So I've focused more on work. Quite motivated to go work lately! Need to step up on teaching hub's niece tuition. Only thing I'm upset about is that I fall sick too often. I've been sick for the past maybe 3 weeks??? Really sick of having so many pills in my body..... So I've decided to sleep more time sleeping and spend less time zo boing before sleep!!! The other day I slept for 15 hours because I'm sick! Then 13 hours of sleep the next day!!! But I felt so much better after the mega catch up on sleep!!! I'm having a lil flu right now. My flu hasn't recovered since ages ago but I've decided not to eat any med and try to counter it by sleeping 9 hours later!!! 😁😁😁 hope my health gets better! It really sucks having no appetite to eat and that you simply have no life but to keep sleeping =( worse still, I couldn't kiss my daughter cause didn't want to pass to her my illness. The feeling sucks!!! And I super hate the feeling of being so weak every single day!!!!!! I cannot be so weak when I'm 26?!! Because when I'm old, I'll be stuck in bed with lots of illnesses and need to keep eating medicine so I need to be healthy when I'm 26?? Good luck to my health!! Ok got to rest! I hope everyone is doing well!!! Life is short, live it happy and meaningful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment