Cherishing sleep so much now!!! I don't even feel like going out. Like you know, many people say confinement very bored, cannot go out etc. All I wna do is to coma sleep for 10 hours to 12 hours straightttttt. It's damn tiring luh cause I bf my baby. When I stop bf, getting to sleep 10 to 12 hours straight will be the best thing everrrrrrrr. But then again, quite impossible because I can't simply ignore my bb girl and sleep such long hours -.- Unless I do that on a short getaway with hub. Blahhhhhh. I know I'm really fortunate to have confinement lady, hub, mummy, korkor and dad to help look after the baby but it's still so tiringggggg. I wonder how people take care of their babies without confinement lady or without much help from their family. And not to say, those who do housework while taking care of bb. Really salute them!!! Friends said I too hao ming =((( I'm too used to sleeping half my day away =( got to slowly train my body to keep waking nap and take naps!!! I wna be a super mum~ who takes good care of my baby and hub and manages to work sometimes! I can do it!!!
Anyways, love watching my baby girl grow. She is so adorable especially when she looks at me! *melts ttm! Baby is so adorable! Ytd we found out that bbJ can hold her own milk bottle! She was sucking the milk bottle and supporting it with another hand, then hub released his hand from the bottle and we realised she managed to support the bottle with her hand!
Oh btw, I can't believe I'm turning 24 this year. I still feel like I'm 21. Forever 21~ Haha! Kk gna nap liaooooo! K bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment