in wedding gown
Friday, May 02, 2014
Stressed
Feeling very stressed at the thought of coping without confinement lady. And confinement lady is going away in 29 days' time! Sighs. Baby is waking up quite often at night. Just now, she woke up at 11, 2, 4.45, 6, 6.50. Can you imagine?? =((( hope it gets easier soon! Sometimes we can't figure out why baby is crying and we have to keep coaxing baby... Which is really tiring. Maybe I should try to sleep whenever baby is sleeping. According to the internet, newborns at 1 month sleep about 16 hours.. That means she will be awake for 8 hours! But mummy jol needs to sleep 10 to feel energized. Ok at least 8 hours to feel energized. So that leaves me 8 hours of "free time". And during that 8 hours of "free time", I need to express milk about 3-4 times... Needs to eat 3-4 meals. And I take at least half an hour to eat my meal. Fml. Needs to bathe twice, needs to spend time with hubby. Coax baby, bathe baby, change baby's diapers x 7.... So basically I don't have any free time! Fml x 2... Can I split into two? One to take care of baby and another to sleep??? Ok time to nap back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment