in wedding gown
Tuesday, December 09, 2014
Best hubby
Missing my hub. Anyways, from this trip I really can feel how much he dote on me. He can't bear to spend on himself but kept wanting to buy me things. He wanted to buy me a lv beanie which cost like $800 but i insisted that I don't want it. It's too ex for a freaking beanie. I can buy so many things in tw with $800. Then I asked him to buy a long pants from d&g which cost less than the beanie and he kept hesitating. I kept encouraging him to buy it cause it looks nice and he should pamper himself. He was like you ask me to buy then I buy one... Other than that he didn't spend whenever we go shopping. And he bought a super expensive lv polo tee for my dad which cost $1400. It's super ex because it's a polo tee. And bought a scarf for my mum. All because he dote on me and my parents =( so touched... Other than how willing he is to spend on me and my family, he would always carry my shopping bags and won't even let me carry a single bag despite being super tired from work... Upon seeing that I have 4 big bags with me, he quickly grabbed them over. (Sometimes I would insist to help him carry the bags though cause so heart pain that he's so tired and still have to help me with the bags). Some guys really hate girls buying lots of things. But my hubby never fail to help me with my shopping bags. We even squeezed through the night market with super heavy taiyang bin bags cause it was near the bakery shop and we were so hungry. He didn't even complain that he had to carry those bags... Awww. And this morning, he was so tired but the first thing that he did when he woke up was to help me put the things I've missed out the night before into the luggage. After he showered, he tried to carry my big bag of tai yang bing and was so worried that I couldn't carry them back. He still asked me to quickly put everything onto trolley and also use trolley after I pass the immigration. Awww. Before I got onto the cab headed for the airport, he asked the taxi uncle to help me put the luggages onto the trolley upon reaching the airport... To him, I'm like the super vulnerable girl. But actually I'm not. Hahaha! Used to carry 20 plus kg luggage down the mrt stairs in Hk whenever I went traveling with cousins and friends. Hahaha. My hubby small see me. Haha! I'm so glad to have such a husband. So touched by his actions. =))) he only took a small portion of his pay for living expenses and gave me the rest to save... I'm going to be a good wife and help him save more money! I love my hubby. =)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment