in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Monday, December 15, 2014

Contented

So I've been living quite tai tai life of late, shopping and eating Ho liao cause many Bday celebrations this month. Ytd I just met my friends too. A bit guilty I'm nuaing while my hubby is slogging.. I'll refrain from clubbing though cause it will add on to his worries.. Just now while talking to hubby, he asked me what am I going to do tml. I replied... Don't know leh. Don't know wna go bank not, if not then take care of bb cause she's having constipation... He replied, don't go bank la.. Rest more... Aww! Didn't expect him to reply me that! Haha. But he's so silly! I was out shopping the whole day! Lol maybe he feels that shopping is tiring for me. Haha! Anyways, Hub everyday has so lil time to sleep but always spend time to talk to me before he sleeps.. Unless he bth need to sleep then maybe talk to me a short while. Sometimes we could talk for an hour means he's sacrificing an hour of sleep.. My hubby isn't the most perfect guy but I'm just very happy to be with him because he cares so much for me =)

Everyday, I go to bed thanking God about everything he has given me. =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment