Attended my cousin's 21st Bday the other day. Used to always travel tgt, stayover when we're smaller, chill tgt and party tgt. How time flies! Just 3 years ago, we entered Hk club without being checked (my youngest cousin was a few months from 18) and we had the craziest night ever! Partying in the bartender area, mixing weird drinks there, and my two younger cousins ended up being wheelchaired back to the hotel room. And the youngest one puked like a merlion all over herself. Me and another elder cousin had to clean her up and undress her because she's so soaked with puke. Lolol. That night got me a lil phobia over drinking jäger bomb because she smelt like jäger bomb the whole night! Unforgettable and epic night! I could remember the next morning when my cousin woke up she was like "Omg did I puke on myself?" And she kept saying "Omg I smell like puke", "my head hurtssss" Hahaha! then after chatting for a while, she concussed on the carpet floor. Lololol.
Ok back to the Bday party.. I Love the decorations and the food! She decorated the house herself and the whole place was so magical! All the food and desserts were homemade too! The food was fantastic! Ahhh, maybe I should get her recipe and try making shepherd's pie. I'm sure my hubby will love trying my cooking! =))) Time to start planning for my Bb's 1st year party!!! Scratches head for venue and theme!!! 21st Bday party seems fun! Too bad I didn't organize smth like this last time. Didn't want it in the past but I'll definitely organize for baby jenna next time. It's once in a lifetime thingy... Ok off to bed! Zzz good night world! Merry Xmas in advance!







No comments:
Post a Comment