in wedding gown
Friday, February 13, 2015
Ldr
So weird that my marriage is Ldr because hubby is working hard for this fam. But we're maintaining quite well, cherishing time tgt even more! Absence makes the heart fonder and it's actually a great feeling. And we're always very happy whenever we video each other. Not worried about him being astray as I know where I stand in his heart. Also, he has so much drive after being a father. More driven, and keeps planning for the future. Everyday he would report to me how much sales he have gotten and intending to get how much more and let me save how much.. My hubby so hardworking! XD On the other hand, he's more afraid though and always tell me that he would take jenna away if I do anything wrong. Lol. He thinks too much. Everyday play Heroes charge, take care of baby and or work then one day pass super fast! I'm a super devoted mother and wife lor! Don't even have time to message friends la! Heard so many stories of his friends and colleagues though, and how his colleagues always mock him. More than glad to have one who is true to you despite being apart. I know my mum is kinda worried for me cause she asked me why I don't want ask him to work in Sg? But actually I'm happy with how things are going. I'm enjoying the time tgt with my family too! Will cherish time with my family before hubby stop working overseas. Then got to live our own lives or with his family.. Can't spend so much time with my family then. K off to sleep. Working Tml! K bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment