in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Thursday, March 05, 2015

Cny

Had been soooo busy during cny! Gambled till morning for 3 nights. Tired die me! The first night I was playing poker and hubby played Texas until 6am? ended up eating mac breakfast before heading home. Lolol. The second night we went casino until 8am? Had supper cum breakfast inside the casino. The third night we mahjong till 5am or so. Was telling hubby we very hard working sia. Everyday work till morning. Haha! We were so tired that we told ourselves cannot ton again, we need to rest. Anyways hubby brought me to eat nice food with his winnings. Hehe. free 的东西最好吃!hehe. The dinner's slightly more than 1k. Which is super ex but cause we won money so don't feel so painful.. But we enjoyed it so much! Hubby said next time bring my family go eat again~ xD can't decide whether I like tatsuya more or shinji. I like Tatsuya's sushi. But I really like puffer fish sashimi from shinji! The sea urchin rice is heavenly too! Have never tried these two from tatsuya. oh Ya on top of treating me eat, hubby gave me half of his winnings from casino. So sweet. But I never give him my winnings. He said no need. Haha! =x 


No comments:

Post a Comment