in wedding gown
Saturday, January 02, 2016
2016
I hope in this new year, I'll be able to save up as much as possible. Spent way toooo much last year. 钱难赚,但很容易花=/ 2015 was awesome! Been to tw a couple of times, china, hk, boracay, Bali, Switzerland, Paris and Italy! I guess that made up for the lack of flying when I was preggie! Enough of flying for the moment. But would like to bring Jenna on a trip out of Sg either to anywhere clubmed or Australia. I think she'll love gold coast!!! Don't mind going on a short trip to Maldives or Koh samui with my hubby and I guess that's about it for the year. Also Gna limit my hubby on all the branded shopping and hopefully no watch buying this year! I also hope to keep my room tidy, bring Jenna for playgroup, and to focus on my career! Hope all my friends have a smooth sailing year! Jia you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment