in wedding gown

in wedding gown

Monday, January 04, 2016

Planning

Planning Jenna's home care schedule! Hope to be able to teach her mandarin this year! Also intend to bring her to playgroup to let her have fun and not always watch iPad/tv. Helper likes to throw her an iPad/tv to keep her occupied =.= but not too bad, as of 1 years 8 months, Jenna knows how to count from one to ten in English and mandarin. She also knows how to sing many songs and also commands me to wash things, wear spects, tie hair etc etc. They said kids below 3 years old absorbs very fast so I'm trying my best to feed her as much knowledge!!! Hope that she knows colours and shapes by 2 years old! Really hope she knows mandarin soon like understand what we're talking about! I seem so kiasu but I will try to make learning as fun as possible! I love my Jenna! Also thinking wna teach my dad's driver's son not like once a week kind.. He's half a year older than Jenna but doesn't even know how to call papa, mama..... =( so worried about him.



No comments:

Post a Comment